Monday, September 03, 2007

Aargh !

Maybe everybody goes through this at one point or another. I'm on death watch for my PDA, which was splashed with coffee yesterday morning; probably less said, the better.

At least it wasn't something stupid like happened to my last cell phone. I'm not counting the one that went through the laundry, that's a separate issue altogether.

Maybe beloved wife's opinion is correct, at least as far as electronics ... coffee kills.

For what it's worth, the old Zire 71 has been on the injured list for at least a year and a half; there was a design issue with the internal cable from mother board to screen, and when I couldn't buy the replacement cable I found that a good firm slap ("Palm" to palm, you might say) would restore readibility. Still, I hate to see it go like this.

No comments: